segunda-feira, 14 de novembro de 2011

ode a qualquer única


My any one,
I hear you calling,
It feels that you need me
is it true? are you wanting me?
But I'm still falling
and I am still bleeding

I tried to run
as fast, as far as I could
but there's no return...
my bless turns into my curse
I didn't knew what I should
do...
with me...
with us...
with you...

oh my any one,
I tried to hide my fear, but I can't
oh my rosenrot,
now I understand
I already belong to you
I'll never be mine again...



all it seems right for me to do, is pretend
and even this... seems like I can't
how does it gets so obvious
when I'm close to you?

oh damn... what have I became...
a forgotten toy, a finished game...
waiting for a good will
to be playable again

so I'll sit, and I'll wait
till you say it's my turn
like the looser you think I am
like the looser I became
when I lost you
my little precious any one
my little
my precious
my Any
my only my
one.

if I just could tell you the stories that lies in my heart...
if you only knew the deepness of my feelings...
if I only wasn't this defeated, sick and tired guy apart
you would understand what I see
but you are still in posses of my enemy
too many fights, so little results
too many scars for an already broken heart
I can't try anymore...
but I can't deny, I'll always be yours.

you can always find me, when you need me
I'll take care of you
call me when it gets easier, when your feelings get clearer
I'll marry you if you want,
my thorny rosemary
queen of the tears, fears, smiles, dreams, thoughts, blood and will of myself

nothing more I do, than wait for you.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário